The Apple Watch TM is the latest smart gadget from Apple®, and just like its iPhone® siblings, the Apple Watch will be compatible with Starkey’s TruLinkTM Hearing Control app and HaloTM hearing aids.
TruLink works seamlessly with Halo hearing aids to provide remote control functionality, memory geotagging, direct streaming of calls and music and much more. It’s smart-gadget compatibility provides hearing aid users with incredible flexibility and versatility. And much like iPhone, Apple Watch lets users adjust their hearing aids quickly and easily without having to physically touch the hearing aid or let anyone know they are wearing them.
- Seamlessly stream music, phone calls, videos, FaceTime® calls, Siri® and other media directly to your Halo hearing aids.
- Easily adjust sound settings at any location by moving your finger around the SoundSpace screen to change the volume (high or low) and bass and treble presence.
- Use TruLink Memories to create personalized geotagged memories that will remember the geographical location and sound settings you created for that place (e.g coffee shop memory kicks in when you walk into your favorite coffee shop.)
- Swipe your fingers left or right to adjust the volume of either both hearing aids together or each hearing aid individually with the simple Remote Control screen.
- Find your lost or misplaced hearing aids with the Find My Hearing Aids function that provides the most recent location and time recorded.
Apple Watch Features
In addition to the TruLink features, you can do the following with your Halo hearing aids directly through the Apple Watch:
- Control volume easily and effortlessly in any environment
- Change memories to personalized settings
- Mute hearing aid microphones
For more information regarding Halo hearing aids please contact our hearing care professionals at Earfinity in Huntsville, AL and schedule an appointment today!